We offer complete packaging, logistic and batch release services.
We focus on Last Moment Customization (LMC), the direct printing and marking onto primary and secondary packaging. We effectively handle small quantities and make small markets accessible. Our innovative packaging technologies (SilverLine) are the key to our cost effective Flextock™ solutions.
QUALISKILLS blends corporate and entrepreneurial experience to optimize the business outcome.
Our Flextock™ service maximizes the supply chain flexibility and minimizes production and stock-keeping risks/costs utilizing primary packaging, SilverLine, secondary packaging, import/export, batch release.
We manufacture Just-in-Time, just the right quantity for each market with short lead-time.
Supply right on time, the right quantity to every market
Creating bright stock (bulk blank blisters) – primary packaging (pharmaceuticals and food supplements)
Holding central bright stock
Last Moment Customization: on demand, Just-in-Time packaging
Direct blister printing with SilverLine
Secondary packaging and serialization
Short lead time - fast delivery
Stock recovery – Re-customization
Besides SilverLine technology, Flextock™ incorporates comprehensive complementary services throughout the value chain.
In our EU-GMP certified and HACCP compliant facilities we provide Flextock™ service for pharmaceuticals, food supplements and medical devices too.
Our CEE manufacturing site and warehouse (Pharma Pack Hungary Ltd.) is located close to Budapest, which has geographical advantages as a distribution hub too.
Risks and Hurdles QUALISKILLS can manage
Risk of new product launches
- pre-launch sales forecasts are hardly reliable
- lead time is long for the first production
- the product’s shelf life is still relatively short
- launch quantities in country specific packaging are often overestimated to avoid stock out or to reach minimum order quantity
Burden of MOQ
Low market share, niche products, small markets, investigational medicinal products
- may require batch splitting and/or combining
- lead-time increased
- remaining shelf-life compromised at delivery
- surcharge for manufacturing/handling low volumes
Risk of changes in the market
- decreasing sales due to increased competition, losing reimbursement, etc.
- increasing sales, winning a tender: short timelines for tender supply cannot be met due to long lead times if the product is not on stock already
Import and customs demands
We offer VAT exempt import solutions based on our Authorized Economic Operator - AEO certification
- EU importation of products ourselves, or on behalf of our partner
- customs broker service
- primary and / or secondary packaging in customs warehouse, without payment of customs duties or VAT